Mr. Trent V. Cahill
Trent V. Cahill offers 13 years of legal experience to his clients and is licensed in both Michigan and Utah. As a graduate of the Thomas M. Cooley Law School, he has an extensive knowledge of and background in a variety of legal areas-specifically that of business law, family law, and estate planning.
Among other accomplishments, he has directed the drafting of the documents necessary to restructure multi-million dollar corporations, overseen the documentation of annual minutes for over 300 entities, and provided in-house counsel type services to multiple organizations. He is incredibly personable and competent in dealings with a hostile spouse or complicated family relationships. As well, he recently finished a contentious probate of a multimillion-dollar estate, and can assist clients in determining who will care for their minor children and who will receive assets.
Trent V. Cahill joined the prestigious attorneys of Esplin|Weight in October 2010 and has been a great addition to the team.
- Areas of Practice:
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Business Formation & Strategy
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Estate Planning
- Limited Liability Companies
- Real Estate Law
- Temporary Orders
- Bar Admissions:
- Michigan, 1997
- Utah, 2002
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, 1997
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Major: Political Science
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Central Utah Bar Association, 2002 – Present
- Utah State Bar, 2002 – Present
- Michigan Bar Association, 1997 – Present